An amazing opportunity for you to travel at the heart of the malagasy soul, to share a piece of the local life and culture, to encounter vibrant characters and unexpected moments far from a usual life.
Tsara Komba Lodge and our guides are eager to bring you out off the beaten track, in wonderful conditions. Those experiences full of adventure and emotions will stay in your explorer’s memory forever !
- Let’s be charmed by Nosy Faly, a sacred island inhabited by a fishing people. Full of traditions this island shelters also local old dynasties graves. Lined with sublim beaches, it reveals surprising landscapes with rare colorful chameleons and very beautiful snorkeling spots.
- Join the Main Land on the tracks of famous chefs & chocolate master, you will visit the Millot Plantation well known for its spices & high quality cocoa, you will learn the various stages of production and taste the flavors from here.
- Spending some time in this extraordinary place will give you also the exclusive opportunity to walk among the perfumes plants and flowers plantations. From the harvest (depending on the season) to essential oil extraction you will learn the process that will lead those rare flavours to be chosen by famous perfumers to create iconic fragrances…
- Then it will be time for you to fly away, aboard a private helicopter for a flying over the national park of Ankarana and its Tsingy, outstanding and symbolic rocky formation of Madagascar. You will land at the heart of this park for a lunch in a beautiful bush camp bordered by an incredible environment.
- Double getaway to Nosy Mamoko island (waterfalls, giant land tortoises, lemurs, village), then to Nosy Kisimany Island, a nice preserved bay with dolphins, and for your delight, the gourmet picnic of the Chef, on the beach, offering fresh fishes catched by your guide.
- With your guide, discover Nosy Tanikely island, its genuine Marine Reserve, and one of the region’s finest spots for underwater activities (snorkelling gear will be at your disposal). There is also a marvellous white sandy beach and up on the island’s highest point you will find a lighthouse dating from 1908.C ross Nosy Komba forest trekking with a guide, you will explore the endemic Fauna & Flora (chameleon, butterfly, plants, lemurs, birds…) but also the artisanal plantations of local producers of vanilla, wild pepper…
- Discover Nosy Iranja with its crystalline turquoise waters and its spotless sandbank joining both islands (village, Eiffel light house, sea turtles birth). You will savor the Chef’s aperitive followed by a lunch prepared by local people on a beautiful beach before to take back the boat to Nosy Antsoha, a private natural reserve of lemurs.
- Jump in a local pirogue and a malagasy fisherman will introduce you to the traditional line fishing.
- Enjoy a romantic Champagne & seafood candlelight dinner served on the Lover’s Deck privatized just for you or in complete privacy on your Lodge’s Terrace. A private dance and music performance will entertain this special moment and fill the night with joy and poetry.
- Receive a relaxing massage to try benefits of essential oils from Madagascar on your Lodge’s Terrace.
NB : Millot Plantation visit and Ankarana Park Helicopter flight are 2 activities done on the same day. Private car with chauffeur to reach Millot Plantation, private Helicopter for Ankarana. Private boat for all islands expeditions. All those experiences/activities are proposed with a guide. Activities listed may be subject to weather and sea conditions and their order may change.